Saturday, January 19, 2008

is it real or coincidence?

I've read Elisa's and found something interests me. Hahahaaa!!! Thanks Elisa. I wanted to update my blog (I easily get bored looking at old stories) but got no idea. I hope this test would cheer my page.




What Neeza Means

You are very intuitive and wise.

You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination.

You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy.

You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

You are friendly, charming, and warm.

You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat.

Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are incredibly wise and perceptive.

You have a lot of life experience.

You are a natural peacemaker, and you are especially good at helping others get along.But keeping the peace in your own life is not easy.

You see things very differently, and it's hard to get you to budge.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.







I'm not sure whether the result described my personality in total. But, 'prone to a little (a lot! actually) paranoia and jealousy' huhuuu!!! its definitely me..... But only towards these people (abang, ma and ayah). The rest, I wouldn't care... (Abang and ma would certainly agree on this one heheheee)

But, to be 'the best at everything'?? whhhooooo... its too much. It's not me at all. I'm a simple moderate human being. Everything is so so to me...

I would say the rest are somehow describe me sometimes, most of the time or only a few times.

I believe the people who created this test had done a study and not a 'fortune teller'. Did they?

8 sugar & spice:

zino said...

ini macam ramalan tukang telek dengan burung.. bila nak telek nasib tukang telek minta burung tu ambik satu kad..

lebih kurang la tu.. apa saja nama yg kita masukkan akan ada satu senarai kluar.. hehehe..

jangan sesekali percaya ni bahya.. kalau just for fun maybe ok lah kot hehe

Neeza Shahril said...

zino, don't worry... bukan percaya pun. cuma tengok kebetulan match pulak dgn my personality. tapi ada gak yang tak match.rasanya orang ni buat study. orang yang ada huruf a, perangai gini, huruf b perangai gini... agaknya laaa :))

elisataufik said...

heh heh Elisa pun belum kenal neeza betul2, so tak boleh nak agak betul ke tidak. Tapi based on the descriptions here, you're a pretty cool person! :)

zino said...

bila letak nama zino satu list keluar.. bila letak mana sebenar satu list lain pulak yg kluar hehe..

Neeza Shahril said...

zino, tu la pasal... dia base on huruf yang ada.. so kiranya cam kebetulan la kot... heheeee

drNO said...

wah...mcm anak manja la neeza ni...hihiih...
very interesting personality...:):)

Neeza Shahril said...

drno, anak manja?? heheheeee... sekarang jadi isteri dan ummi manja pulak... hehehee

Neeza Shahril said...

elisa, I'm a pretty cool person? belum kenal belum tahu... :) takpe nant kita kenal.. takut you cakap I tak berapa nak cool la pulak. heheee