Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am not feeling well today...

People said, sickness could lessen my dosa. The severe my sickness is, the more dosa will be diminished. Is it really? Hopefully my dosa would be reduced or may even be demolished! I'm just too much... :))


The flu almost heals but the sore throat...arrgghhh!!! uhukk uhukkk!! and uhuuukkk!! again... I really wish I could rest and sleep on my bed but with little Shahmey around, its just not possible. In fact he is not feeling well too. He's teething. Must be painful to get the tooth to come out. One was out. Waiting for 1 more. He needs me to hold him, most of the time. He doesn't want to sleep. He slept this morning but only a while. When he woke up, he cried pleading for me to hold him...


Since I can't sleep and Shahmey doesn't want to sleep, I updated Sophea's blog today. A short one though. It is among the many occasions in Sophea's life...


Now, I feel like taking another pill or may be taking some hot water so that the germs in my throat is killed! How I wish it is that easy...

4 sugar & spice:

zino said...

zino pun tengah selsema ni.. 3 hari berseminar di sg besi.. tadi terus balik.. konon nak tidur je..

Neeza Shahril said...

zino, makanlah ubat (pinjam advice drNo heheee..) neeza ni dah kena batuk pulak bila ambik flu pill tu. eh apa kena mengena nya yek? hehehee

elisataufik said...

weather camni memang senang selsema and batuk. Take good care of yourself and the kids. Eat lots of fruits and kalau boleh take vitamin supplements. Insya-Allah okay.
Feel better soon!

p/s anybody from Jubail coming to the ambassador's farewell besok? I wont be able to attend, sebab taufik pegi Dubai :(

Neeza Shahril said...

thanks elisa! farewell tu kat Dammam ke Riyadh? Tadi ada tanya my husband, dia tak sure lagi nak pergi ke tak. Lupa pulak nak tanya kat mana. Agaknya dia pun tak sure kot.. Besides, my condition ni macam getting worse aje...