Wednesday, January 16, 2008

1 2 3 !!!

I've been tagged by Elisa for 3 pictures that remind me of happiness. When I'm happy, it's easy to think of the 3 things that made me happy. But, when my head is spinning like now, I had to think... 1... 2... 3...


How could I forgot.. I just got back from Madinah. Yes, I was sick as soon as I arrived home. But, surely there were things in Madinah really made me a happy woman.


1st, the watches! For my 3's stooges. They were given by the guy in a souvenir outlet at the Taiba Centre. Abang passed the little Shahmey to me. While holding Shahmey, I looked at other stuff sold there. Then the guy said, "how much?" pointed his finger to Shahmey. Then I said "Oooo its priceless!". Then he 'kuchi kuchi' my boy and passed a watch to him. At first, I thought he was kidding. I said "If you give him, the sisters will be jealous". He gave another 1. And I said again "He has 2 sisters!" He passed me another one. I asked him a few times whether he was serious in giving the watches. He nodded and smiled. I know they're cheap but hey, where can you get free stuff these days?



2nd, the socks/slippers? I don't know the name but they do look like moccasin but to be worn at home. They're very comfy especially during winter like this. I noticed Sooad (Ahmed's daughter) wore this when I went to their house in Madinah. I bought them in Madinah but it was actually made in Ch1n@ :) They're cheap! Only 10 Riyal for 4 pairs. I never seen this relaxing socks before but once I've tried them, they are certainly adorable!


3rd, finally... this little boy (Shahmey) has got his first tooth on 11 Jan 2008. This would mean no more bubur nasi, no more cerelac and no more mashed potato. He can start to eat harden food, not too soon though... So, travelling would be easier in the future heheheee.. (what a lazy mommy!!)
Now, I feel like doing the same to another 3. What about
1. drno
I really like to know their happy stories pulak :)

8 sugar & spice:

elisataufik said...

eh betul lah.. the folks here really like children. Izani has received toys, cookies, falafel, and bermacam jenis roti.. heh heh

and those socks look very comfy. nak carilah :)

Neeza Shahril said...

elisa, ada sekali tu, we all beli barang harga 30 Riyal. the kids as usual lari dalam kedai like nobody business. Time nak bayar, dia kasi 1 sudip free harga 16 riyal. I dok heran sampai hari ni..

heheee.. I ingat I sorang yang tak pernah tengok socks tu. Tapi, I believe ada jual kat sini cuma I yang tak jumpa lagi..

zino said...

tag ni yg buek den loteh ni hehe

Neeza Shahril said...

zino, no hurry. take your time. kadang2 bila kita share dengan orang, kita boleh buat orang lain happy sama... :)

zino said...

ye ke? hehe

Neeza Shahril said...

Iye.. iye.. sebab dapat kenakan orang lain balik... mestilah happy kan.. heheheheeee..

Eddie Putera said...

slippa ker dalam gambar no.2 tuh..macam rattlesnake jer.. geli den nak pakai.

Neeza Shahril said...

adiejin, hahaha!! slipar la tuh.. dia bersponge sikit. kain tu.. bukan kulit. selesa pakai tapi rasanya utk pompuan aje sebab size dia semuanya fit kaki pompuan je...