Monday, January 28, 2008

Is that what they call telepathy?

This morning, while putting my kids folded clothes in their closet, I glanced at my daughter Coan's red baju kurung. I bought it 2 years ago to be worn on the 2006 Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I purposely bought it big so that she could wear it for at least 3 years (of course not for hari raya anymore laaa :) ).


It just came to my mind, the red baju kurung is just nice for Coan just in case the school is having 'The Color Day' again. The Color Day is whereby the school decide on a color theme - ie blue and the KG (Kindergarten) students have to wear blue outfit and bring anything like toys, fruit or vege (ada ke fruit or vege color biru? heheee)blue in color.


Last week, the color theme was GREEN and it was the first time ever. They never had such program before. Coan doesn't have any green outfit. So, we had to shop for the green blouse and pants for her. She brought a green apple and 2 beans (I just grabbed whatever I had in the fridge heheheee). That was last week. I thought there would be no more after this.


To my surprise, this afternoon, Coan brought back a piece of paper written 'The Color Day' and the color theme is RED! Subhanallah.... I just thought about it this morning and it's actually happening??


I guess it is purely coincidence. Anyway, it happened to me a few times but not always. Its like once in a blue moon. Do I actually have a brain that can read the future? Hahahaha!!!!


But, of course, the first time I looked at the piece of paper Coan gave me, I smiled and amazed..

6 sugar & spice:

zino said...

apa yg telah berlaku maka itulah yg di takdirkan.. apa yg belum berlaku hanya Allah yg mengetahuinya..

Neeza Shahril said...

zino, betul tu.. setuju. cuma mungkin kadang2 tu, Allah bagi petunjuk kat kita, supaya kita rasa happy sikit... agaknya laaaa... :)

أم الليث said...

just wondering...maybe i tak terbaca entry before this..why do you call your daughter coan?

Neeza Shahril said...

aliya, nama dia Sobhan. Opah dia payah nak sebut. Opah dia yang letak jadi Coan. Biasa kan budak2 tukar S jadi C. mcm pelat sikit tu. Tu yg jadi Coan. sampai orang tk ingat dh nama betul dia :)

أم الليث said...

sedap nama sobhan. maksudnya pagi kan? oooh Coan (pronouced Choan). i duk baca Coan..macam Koan. tu yang pelik tu. hihihii

anyway, freaky story though. ;)

Neeza Shahril said...

Aliya, dalam buku Sobhan maksudnya Wajah berseri. tapi ada gak yang kata pagi. tapi dia tu paling liat bangun pagi.. hehehe. Koan?? padan la pun... hehehe...