Monday, January 7, 2008

shahmey's blog is ready...

I have updated my little Shahmey's blog. Another long story that I need to capture while it is still fresh in my mind. I hope it will be an invaluable asset to my dear Shahmey when he gets older...

9 sugar & spice:

mamalisa said...

salam perkenalan..thanks for drop by to my blog.where is you location actually?Sorry I cried by reading your story pasal shahmey..emo plak as it reminds me on my past delivery.

miss cloudy said...

oooo..shahmey pearl rupenyer..ok gak tu... just nak nyibuk.. y not namakan according to their birthstone...??? like mine is... sapphire.. hehe... out of topic plak..

Neeza Shahril said...

mamalisa, tq for the visit. i'm in saudi arabia, resign kerja sbb ikut hubby. telling u the truth, i was crying too baca about baby aiman. couldn't imagine myself being at your place. I salute since you can handle it well...

miss cloudy, letak cam tu coz they are my gems to me... lagipun, taktau birthstone diorang la...

miss cloudy said...

google jek 'birthstone' for sure ada

aduskirana said...

salam neeza..
terimokasih for dropping by.. tangan dihulur, salam perkenalan

Neeza Shahril said...

miss cloudy, haah yek.. lupa la pulookkk...

aduskirana, thanks datang melawat. salam kenal balik.. i'm a new blogger. so, sangat junior gitu...

zino said...

ada masa utk menulis cerita lah panjang panjang.. bila free nanti akan melawat kesana..

miss cloudy said...

pn neeza... mana pi aaa... dah bersawang ni...

Neeza Shahril said...

miss cloudy, bersawang? heheee.. tak sihat sikit balik madinah. tu yang lama baru dapat update..