Sunday, January 6, 2008

love of my life

I've just finished the 1st entry for each of my 2 girls - Sophea and Sobhan. There'll be more stories coming up, not soon enough though. I've created the blog for them so that I can jot down all important events in their life, which may be forgotten one day... I believe, when they get older, the stories would be invaluable to them. By that time, I don't have to write on behalf of them anymore coz' they can do it themselves.


My little boy, Shahmey? Soon to be updated. It'll be another loooooonggg story.....

4 sugar & spice:

zino said...

salam kenal..

dan kunjugan balas..

miss cloudy said...

sophea=diamond
coan=gold
shahmey=??
hmmm...apa agaknyer yer...

drNO said...

i've read both ur posting in ur kids blogs. very interesting. how about the 3rd? c-sec jugak ke?
my kids were big, sorang 3.5kg, another 3.8kg. I blame that, yg menyebabkan sakit sgt2, tp sebenarnya x bergantung pada saiz pun. nk bsalin mmg sakit.
maybe i'll blog about it one day.
dah ada experience 2 kali pun..now I still takut thinking about the third...huahhh....

Neeza Shahril said...

zino, tq for visiting

ms cloudy, shahmey will be 'pearl' okay tak gitu? :)

drno, thanks. Since I still ingat, baik blog kan. kalau lupa, dah susah... lagipun budak2 ni mesti tanya bila dia besar esok. hopefully the blog is still on la.. the 3rd pun caeser jugak. nanti i blog it... soon, insyaallah. besar nya your babies. mine tak besar sangat tapi dah tak boleh normal kan. betul cakap you, besar ke kecil ke, memang sakit nak bersalin... kalau la husband dapat rasa sakitnya, mesti dia akan tolong buat semua kerja rumah kan... hehehee