Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thank you DrNO...




I have received a Friendly Site Award from what shall I describe her... errr... aha!! a very cheery, likable and lovely DrNO. Thank you DrNo.. though I've not met you personally yet, I could tell and sense that you're a nice person to be with.


Receiving this award only after about 2 months of blogging is such an honor to me. She has made my day. After 4 days being in the hospital (I'm not warded though. My daughter was), she really create a big smile on my face. A bigggggg one!


Since its always good to give others what you've got, I'm now passing this award, first, to the person who award me this, DrNo, of course.


Secondly, I also present the award to a little sister who is in her journey to be a doctor - Aliya.


10 sugar & spice:

Ummi said...

Patutlah tak nampak dimana2. Dah agak dah mesti something wrong. I hope everything is well with you. rindu kat neeza punya celoteh..*hugs*

أم الليث said...

didn't know you were in hospital. hope things are OK now.

award: wah tenkiu2..so honoured

Neeza Shahril said...

kak Ummi, I really hope things will be better for me and my family. Best nya ada orang rindu kat neeza :). Thanks...



Aliya, I was MIA kejap. Hospital takde internet... :(. Coan is getting better but not 100% yet. Still complaining pening kepala. mungkin terkurung kat wad lama sangat kot.. the award - its yours dear :)

aNIe said...

neeza...larrr...siannya coan...dah sihat tak dia sekarang?

Moga neeza & coan akan sembuh sepenuhnya...patutlah senyap aje beberapa hari...

silversarina said...

Patutlah sunyi je blog tak berupdated...harap dah sihat sepenuhnya.

take care !

Neeza Shahril said...

kak Lady, dia okay sikit tapi masih merengek sakit kepala. belum sembuh sepenuhnya.. kat hospital takde internet la. kalau tidak boleh gak update blog.. heheee

-----------------------------------

kak Rina, sangat sunyi... sesunyi tuan dia yang kena kurung dalam wad.. heheee.. thanks..

Unknown said...

eh tak tahu pulak u masuk hospital....adeshhh rasa bersalahnya sbb tak pergi menziarah u dan anak2 di hospital tu....
cepat2 lah sembuh...

congrats on the award....u so deserved it lah!!!!

Idham

Neeza Shahril said...

Idham, neeza tak masuk hospital. cuma jaga Coan yang warded. takpelah.. takkan nak datang.. jauh tu Dubai. kalau 1/2 jam naik kete okay lah.. heheheee.. the award - do I? I'm so pleased kalau people do think I'm friendly.. thanks

drNO said...

neeza...thanks for awarding me ...thanks...
lama x online...ni tgh dok baca entry2 neeza...taking my time...
u write beautifully...

Neeza Shahril said...

Drno,

thanks ye. glad you're back :)