After a few
Kak OO taught me to make fried chicken using plain yogurt while Lollies suggested me to make mango lassi. Thanks sisters! Since I had chicken and mango juice at home, I thought, why not gave it a try!
Yesterday evening, after the headache eased a bit, I went to the kitchen and took out everything that I needed. About an hour later (probably more than that heheee..), everything finished.
I thought of taking a picture of them but when I looked at the results, better not heheee.. (buat malu company aje). Must be something not so great to be shown huh! Surely there were... huhuuuu!!! Let me list them here...
- The chicken was overly cooked. Some parts turned to almost black *blush*
- I don't have potato flour (tepung kentang) at home. So, I had to exclude them. The chicken didn't look scrumptious at all. It turned to be a bit harden instead of crispy.
- The taste of the chicken?? a bit salty and too sweet...
- The mango lassi did taste great but why it looked like santan pecah minyak (that's the only way to describe heheheeee..). The laban and mango juice didn't mix well. Is it supposed to have that look? I doubt it though. I end up drank the mango
basilassi all by myself. My kids just *eeeuuwwww* when they looked at the look!
My conclusion to this experiment are:
- I should get the correct measurement before pandai-pandai
- Make sure I have everything required and not partly (lack of 1 item could make a lot of difference)
- Menuntut ilmu sampai habis, bukan separuh jalan!
and last but not least, mengaku je lah awak tu tak pandai masak heheheheheeeee.....
Anyway, I did try once. I can try again but of course I have to buy them coz' there'll be no more free stuff :)
I wish my fried chicken and mango lassi look like these... *drool*