Monday, March 31, 2008

T@kuya K1mura???

I stumbled on sangkelu's blog and found something interesting. At first I tried the parents look alike thing. Then, this one. The interesting part is, when I used a different picture, the celebrities also changed (definitely K1mura was not there anymore hehehe..). Only 1 or 2 would remain. Care to know who you look alike?? (Of course, you have to reveal your feature if you wanna show us kan..... hehehee)


I was laughing like crazy when looking at T@kuya K1mura's face. What??? Do I look like a man or rather K1mura looks like a lady? Heheheee.. Don't be envy ya Kak Ummi and Cath! Hehehee..





Hopefully nobody would mistaken me by asking T@kuya K1mura's autograph.. (since when K1mura become a lady with a scarf??) kahkahkahhhh!!!! *rolling on the floor*


Anyway, the look alike is not 100% resemblance. So, anybody may look like anybody else I guess. This kinda thing is usually done by people who have no idea how to cheer up their days (hey!! its me! heheeee..).


14 sugar & spice:

Ummi said...

Kah kah kah... tak jeleslah.. jangan ambik orangnya dah.. rupa sama tak pe..85% resembles Sophie Marceou tu memang betul... bole percaya jugaklah.. nanti nak try tapi tak berani nak letak result ki ki ki..

Neeza Shahril said...

hahahaa!! golek golek neeza ketawa bila tengok muka dia.. sophie marceou betul? kak Ummi, tengok kat hidung dah nampak lain.. hidung dia mancungggg.. neeza?? peehh.. sangat lah bezanya.. hehee..

buat la kak Ummi.. pas tu letak sekali bagi kami tengok yee.. heheheee...

ummu al hanafi said...

kahkahkahkah!!!!
neezaaaa
I tak tahan gelakkkkk ni
:D
:D

neomesuff said...

..been wanting to do this..but kp forgeting

and the result is...

Whoohoooo..i look like Jared Padealecki ( supernatural) ahahaha..and and denise richard and christy brinkley

..and..and..when i put anotha picca..i looked like halle berry and alicia keys and..demi moore!...kih kih kih

...WAH..I LOOK GOOD HEHEH
FUN! hehehheeeeeeeeeee

Neeza Shahril said...

Nana,

yessss!! you're here again. Another month, neeza pulak balik.. hehehe.. jangan jeles ye..

gelak ye.. gelak la puas2.. sebab neeza dah gelak habis.. hahahhaa!!
kelakar benda ni. gambar lain, jadi lain pulak.. ada lelaki yang lebih menakutkan bila neeza tukar gambar lain. hahahaa!!!

===================================

Neome,

why don't you post it on your blog.. let me judge pulak. hehehe..

Demi moore?? wow!! it sure does make you feels good. And myself too :P.

It can be a stress reliever I guess :)

MAMAMIA said...

My Papapia said I look like Jackie Onassis . That's good enough for me, walaupun masa dia cakap tu , dia tengah sakit mata!!!

MAMAMIA said...

My Papapia said I look like Jackie Onassis . That's good enough for me, walaupun masa dia cakap tu , dia tengah sakit mata!!!

Neeza Shahril said...

Mamamia,

wahhh.. cantik tu.. takpelah sakit mata pun, asalkan hati kita gembira kan.. kan.. :)

silversarina said...

hahahaha... kelakar lah pulak..

akak ni entah2 ada rupa elizabeth taylor...hahahahahahahhahahha :P

Neeza Shahril said...

Kak Rina,

try tengok. Entah2 iye... ke Cindy Crawford ke?? haaaaa.. baru che' abang tak nak pergi Dubai dahh... heheheeeeee....

Unknown said...

:-) to my eyes...u look more like Jeanne Moreau!!

senyum dalam serious!

idham

Cat Cat said...

Neeza,
WooHoo... Kimutaku... Hensem mamat tu kan...???
I think you look more like Nora Danish... Cun...!!!!

Fadzilayaty Ramli said...

peeewweeeeeeeeeet...balik nanti boleh mintak autograph ni..

Neeza Shahril said...

Idham,

haaaa?? Am I look that old?? hmmmm... *wander*

===================================

Cath,

Memang handsome.. tapi Cath la pulak cakap neeza handsome kahkahkahhh...

Nora Danish?? hehehe.. I think she's much fairer and sweeter than me...

===================================

Fadzila,

kihkihkihhh.. nak autograph K1mura ke?? hehehehe...