Tuesday, June 3, 2008

CCM 1-22 May 2008 Part 5 - finale ;)


This entry is to conclude the story of our vacation recently. I guess, those picture would tell a thousand stories :)


Though my schedule was quite tight, I pinched some time to go to the workplace that I've left for good. These were among those friends that I've got the chance to meet. There are a few more whom I regret was not able to meet. Insyaallah, when I come back again, I'll go to visit them. I really miss all of you my dear friends :)

All pictures taken at the Director's building (I was once there too huhuuuu...)


We went to JB with a purpose to visit my brother, Fairuz who was always busy with his work. Since he couldn't take leave to come back and visit us, we had to drive all the way to JB. It's worthwhile though especially after seeing my dear Shahmey was so happy meeting his elder twin heheheee.. (Shahmey and Fairuz kind of look alike, I guess)

Coan and Ayah Su (my younger brother) can be friends coz' they like to make faces in the picture. I guess, Shahmey will follow suit hehee..


We had a huge meal together with Abang's friends & their families at the H0rizon, Kuantan. I never been there before. The meal was okay and the service was almost perfect. The decoration of the restaurant kinda making me wonder whether it's okay for us to just walk in without having prior booking. We didn't finish the food. Perhaps we ordered too much (expecting those kids would eat a lot and it ended up they played a lot)

I think I'll have another visit here ;)


I've missed my mom's birthday on last November since I came to Saudi later in October. I guess this one could replace that one! hehee.. Anyway, I bought this for the Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day Ma...

mahal gambar ni.. (bukan senang nak ambik gambar berkain batik dan kain pelikat hehee..)


These were final pictures before we left to S@udi. They were taken at the KL1A. The process of endorsing our boarding pass took more than 1/2 hour (a new guy appointed by the S@udi Airlines managed the counter). While Abang was patiently standing at the counter, we took pictures of the kids.

Thanks Man, Dik, Aaina dan Qawiem sudi hantar kami ke airport...

14 sugar & spice:

ummu al hanafi said...

hi dear! love the pictures so much! precious moment..... muahhh* :)

IKHWANI said...

bilo la pulok nok balik??

Neeza Shahril said...

Nana,

thanks!! great memories tu.. :)

===================================

Kak Wani,

Insyaallah, rayo poso ni... :)

zino said...

percutian yg di guna sepenuhnya.. tentu meriah bila dah lama tak jumpa..

silversarina said...

salam rindu,

jauh dah rasa neeza... kejap je dah habis cuti, ingat boleh jumpa kali ke 2, tak sempat.. apapun semoga gembira di sana dan teruskan berblogging ye... best baca blog neeza.

neomesuff said...

very fulfilling and eventful...i can imagine your satisfaction...nanti mai lagi aaa ;-)

Cat Cat said...

Neeza,
Looking at all your pictures make me homesick.. I wanna go home to my mommy... HUHUHU!

maklang said...

lama tak masuk sini...maklumlah orang sakit tak leh jalan lelama...kena banyak rehat....

jaga diri tu baik2 ye...

zabs said...

Salam Neeza,
Glad that you have had a good holidays in Malaysia. Gambar itu semua menyaakannya. Now it is back to the Summer country again. Mula kumpul duit lagi untuk cuti semula.

13may said...

oh! balik mesia ker???

hehhe hehhe

Neeza Shahril said...

Zino,

kiranya, lepas lah rindu sekejap.. hehee..

===================================

Kak Rina,

salam rindu kak Rina.. seronoknya akak jalan ke seberang...

nanti Neeza balik lagi, kita jumpa lagi ye. Insyaallah...

===================================

Neome,

hehehe... bunyi cam Neeza pergi visit malaysia aje.. padahal balik kampung..
surely, nak balik lagu huhuuu...

===================================

Cath,

now Cath, pergi book flight ke M@laysia..
summer break nanti boleh kot Cath.. musim buah tu hehehhh..

Neeza Shahril said...

Maklang,

thanks Maklang ;). Maklang pun jaga diri tau... banyakkan rehat...

===================================

Pak Zabs,

hujan batu negeri sendiri lebih baik negeri sendiri...

*start kumpul duit ni.. hehee*

===================================

13may,

haah.. balik malaysia...
ehhh.. nape gelak semacam tu?? hehee..

Kak Elle said...

Neeza cuti yg bermakna hari2 ada aje rancangan sepenuh2 nya kan?agak kalau bagi extra days pun tak menmcukupi eh?

Neeza Shahril said...

kak elle,

bila sesekali balik, memang macam2 rancangan.
macam qadha apa yang takleh buat pada hari hari biasa di malaysia.. hehee..