Sunday, June 1, 2008

a moment in life


This entry is not supposed to be here since I've had another entry already in schedule. But, due to some reasons, I need to jot about it.


I'm feeling down, really down. No one can understand the feelings because no one knows what I've been through. Only He knows about it. So much to think, so many possibilities and a lots of negative thoughts.


I wish, everything would vanish soon - the feelings and the thoughts. I've read in a few of my friends blogs about quit blogging. Even, I've got a friend who has already gone from this cyber world. The person just disappear without leaving a note. I missed the person indeed. I'm sure there must be reasons for the person to do that.


As for me, I've no intention to quit blogging since I've made this blog as a place to jot anything I like - without hoping so much for people to read them. Of course, I am happy having friends reading and gave comments in my blog, though I'm not so sure what kind of friends do I have around me. Are they the kind of 'a friend in need is a friend indeed' or the other way around. Oh God! Please throw away those thoughts from me...


What happen to me? Why am I writing such? I never really wrote something quite personal so far.


I take this as a test from Allah. It is one of the moment in life. Hopefully, I'll be okay soon.


-Never expect a diamond to shine forever-
-Trust yourself before others-

13 sugar & spice:

n said...

salam neeza..
apesal? hope semuanya ok...
Allah knows best! chayo and take care..

Ummi365 said...

ooopss what's wrong with my dear sis. it's ok take it one at a time. i am sure there is something in store for you.. doa banyak2 ya.. and stay calm.

I think it happens to everyone. I went thru it last week that was why the blog was abandoned for a while. alhamdulillah i am much better now.

Neeza Shahril said...

nass,

ada a few things tak berapa okay..
tapi takpe, time will cure kot.
nass take care too ye.. :)

===================================

Kak Ummi,

kadang2 rasa fed up dengan cyber world ni..
tak semua orang are trustworthy kan..
hopefully, I'll get over it soon.
Kak Ummi doakan ye :)

KakNi said...

Salam Neeza, going through tough time I guess.... takpelah, sabar selagi terdaya, blog selagi mampu... heheheh...

zino said...

biasa lah.. mood kita ni kadang kala berubah2.. anggap lah apa yg berlaku satu cabaran.. kita berusaha mengatasi nya..

YuszTieY said...

salam...
napo k.ja...raso tak best jo la baca n3 k.ja arini....

aper pun moga sejahtera yer....

Neeza Shahril said...

Ahni,

real tough this time.. tapi will continue blogging, Insyaallah...

===================================

Zino,

hidup ni macam roda...
Insyaallah and thanks ye..

===================================

Tiey,

ada benda yang tak settle tapi takpelah... hidup cam tu la kan..

terima kasih ye Tiey..

IKHWANI said...

JA,

William Shakespeare once said:

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so..

Kak Wani sendiri banyok bendo nok pikir Ja tapi kak Wani kalau boleh tengok setiap shortcomings as new opportunities..

Cuba reframe masalah Ja tu. Maksud Kak Wani, letakkan so-called problems tu dalam frame yang berbeza...tengok dari persektif yang lain..misalnya kalu cerita fairy tales dulu2 tu..ugly duck sedih sebab dio ugly rupanya she's just a baby swan..

Most of the time, it's really a blessing in disguise..a silver lining in the dark clouds..

We are what we think we are..Take Care deh?

Neeza Shahril said...

Kak Wani,

thanks for the advice.. right now, I couldn't think straight.
So many things in my mind..
anyway, I'll try to separate them so that they won't get jumble up.
Insyaallah, I'll be okay soon..
lagipun, semua masalah hanyalah ciptaan manusia kan..
Hanya Dia tempat yang kekal abadi...
thanks again dear sis :)

Jie said...

sabar ye neeza, take care.

One thing I feel needs to be said is that there are many other relationships that aren’t friendship that are still positive. There are many people I admire who aren’t friends.

Neeza Shahril said...

Kak Jie,

totally agreed! kadang2 kawan makan kawan... sedih sungguh kan..
ramai orang yang bukan kawan yang neeza admire juga.. :)

l i e y n said...

kak neeza, what ever it is...sabar lah kay...dugaan Allah...dlm hidup ni kita tak selalunya happy..when we feel down,kita akan dok diam2 and fikir...

Neeza Shahril said...

Lieyn,

thanks Lieyn.. akak dah okay sikit... thanks again ye...