Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow White??





Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.



Which Disney Princess Are You?



I tried this quiz yesterday (inspired by kaktiny). I answered accordingly and the result was...


I AM SNOW WHITE! Well, of course it's not physically. My charaters showed so, I guess. Well, if I answered differently, I'll get a different character kan.. ;).


Ini saja suka-suka tau. Takde kena mengena dengan yang hidup atau mati. Anyway, who would want to believe I'm Snow White? Nobody!

9 sugar & spice:

Tie said...

Hi hi...kak tie dah cuba buat, kita sama laa...snow white jugak!!

Kak Elle said...

NEEZA..

mirror mirror on the wall ..who's the prettiest of all.....hehe

Unknown said...

snow white...cinderella...sleeping beauty....and I love them all!!

hehehe

Neeza Shahril said...

Kak Tie,

calittt!!! hehehe...

***********************************

Kak Elle,

snow white!! hahahah!!

***********************************

Abg Arif,

Neeza suka cinderella sebenarnya.. sebab kesian hehee..

Kak Elle said...

neeza ok thats me snow white lahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yummy Yum said...

Kak neeza...saya dapat sleeping beauty...hahahaha..sebab saya ni natural beauty kot..dalam tido pun cantik lagi...hehehehe

Neeza Shahril said...

Kak Elle,

comel!! kita gang!! :)

***********************************

Yam,

wahhh.. sememangnya.. tu yang Ariff sayang sokmo tu ;)

Zahraa George said...

memang kena la dengan akak.
ada ciri-ciri snowhite ..setujuuuu

Neeza Shahril said...

As,

kahkahkah!! sabar je la As..
ciri2 yang mana tu As? yang suka dapat apple free kot hehehee...